We research, because we want to learn and inspire (others)…
During our work, we talk to a lot of people: leaders, HR leaders, talents. It turns out, that the main dilemmas are most often not business issues, but conflicts of values, motivations, expectations and opportunities.
- Why does everyone want to be a leader?
- Is it possible to balance leadership work and private life?
- Is it really true, that the young generation entering the labor market is too impatient?
- Does loyalty still exist? Can we expect the new generation to commit and put their heart into their workplace?
- What is the secret of renewal, how can we avoid burnout?
- What else can you do after 10-20 years of multinational career?
- Is it true that HR managers are strategic business partners or are they expected to be „hen mothers”/servants?
- What are the new HR trends that can be realistically applied in Hungary?
Why do we research?
Because we want to test our beliefs and convictions constantly and we want to shape them by data and results. We think we inspire changes both on the organizational and individual level by sharing business practices and individual stories collected and analyzed during our research.
How do we research?
Pragmatically and with high-quality methodology. We strive to balance practical experience and theoretical background from the start: when recruiting our research team: beside the consultants of OD Partner, we work together with HR leaders and professors at Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Our results:
When we present and discuss our results, it always touches us and our clients too. We get the feedback that our results’ thought-provoking stories and practical messages make a strong impact.
- We use all of our research to develop new methodologies, presentations and programs, we also learn a lot from them.
- We give back to the scientific and educational sector: our HR Business Partner research is the professional base of our HR BP training which we offer together with Corvinus University of Budapest
Where can you meet us?
- At academic HR courses and in course books (thus HR managers, employees and leaders of the future can already learn from the Hungarian reality in their studies)
- In scientific and business publications
- At national and international conferences
- At workshops processing the results of research
- At www.odkutato.hu
YOUNG LEADERS +10 YEARS
YOUNG LEADERS Y GENERATION