Working with talents is a pleasure: they are enthusiastic, committed, they take a high degree of responsibility for learning and development. The most exciting thing in talent programs is that we have to prepare (future) leaders for future and not for the present challenges. Thus, in these programs we are building the future organization together with our clients.
In our systems approach, research-based, organizational culture customized talent programs:
- We work in processes where we develop a very high level of trust
- The programs focus on leadership self-awareness and responsibility; our own and others’ research show that this is the key to leadership success
- We make the program part of everyday work: the leaders and mentors of talents are actively involved in the development process
- We strengthen talents’ individual responsibility, because this makes the program an intensive and effective learning process
- We provide a safe, but courageous and experiential terrain for experimentation, with the presence of fixed trainers and coaches
- We work with wide range of methodologies, which makes our programs attractive for XYZ generations (team coaching, gamification softwares, outdoor and experience-based exercises, assessment centers in escape rooms, etc.).
- Beyond the confident professional framework, the success of talent programs depends on the self-awareness of the participants (HR, talents, managers, mentors, consultants) and the clarification of mutual expectations. We support this by frequent and continuous consultations and by thinking together with our partners. We are convinced that it is worth to be transparent and communicate clearly who are the talents and which criterias determine this.
At the closing events of our 1-2 year development programs we can be the most satisfied with our work as a consultant, when talents define themselves as future the generation of experts and leaders in the organization and they formulate their future desires and goals from this conviction.